October 14, 2011

Fiddler on the roof

This post has absolutely nothing to do with the musical play Fiddler on the roof, but these pictures were taken on my roof and the first thing popping into my head when thinking of a good title that has anything to do with roof was this one, okay??? I mean, 'redhead on the roof' or something like that doesn't sound as right, don't you think?
(Also: am going to stop say ROOF now.)


 I'm not really allowed to go here, but of course I did. From now on, parties at my place are on the roof, baby! For your own good, don't wear a skirt because you have to climb through my velux window to get there. Quite tricky, and the first time I tried it, I got stuck and hurt my knee. But it's worth it, trust me. I think I found my new study corner:




I'm in love with my Arabic book (that's the nerdiest thing to say, isn't it?) I mean, look at the cover! Have you  ever seen a study book that pretty? Don't judge a book by its cover though, because on the inside it's filled with difficult texts, a kazillion new words to memorise and a lot of grammar to learn. But still loving it!


Outfit of the day: just something casual. I wore this yesterday (SHOCK: I wear my clothes two days!!!) with heels, but this city is really killing my feet. So today flats were a better choice. And I've no idea what's going on with the weather: a few days ago I was freezing when I walked around in my skirt and tights, and today the sun is shining and it's really warm! Wonder what's next...


Stupid crane ruining my view. 


I also want to apologise for the lack of post this week, I've been so busy with schoolwork and also very tired. I hope that from today on I'll be able to post every two days or so! I already found some pretty places to take outfit pictures, so I'll get around that next week. Hope you have a great weekend!


Wearing:
Jeans: H&M
Sweater: Esprit
Flats: New Look
Sunglasses: got them for free, yay :D


Siel xo