July 29, 2012

Guest Post: The Blonde Muse

Hi! My name is Renée from The Blonde Muse and today I'm guest posting for you while Siel is off enjoying her holiday. 
I like to describe my blog as a not so typical fashion blog. Why? While I love fashion, I hate to make photos of my own outfits, what makes that my blog is more a collection of everyday inspirations of fashion, moodboards and here and there an outfit post. 

gosh, am I the only one feeling awkward while posing for outfit photos? 

You can describe my style as "Stockholm meets Paris": a bit minimalistic, but still bold, put-together en comfortable. I love wearing stripes, feminine dresses and lots of colorful bracelets, but also skinny jeans and blazers are my thing.
After my no-buy (read all about it here), quality and details became really important to me, so now I try to invest in items that last longer than only one season. 

My outfit essentials, using "my bloggers best friend" polyvore: 

1. the skinny jeans that fits perfectly, 2. pretty sunglasses, 3. lots of bracelets, 4. tailored blazers, 5. a small cross over bag, 6. a soft scarf to brave the cold wind, 7. striped shirts, 8. ankle boots, 9. black mascara, and 10. a perfect manicure. 

Siel, thank you for having me here. xo