September 2, 2012

Babalon Night @ The Public Image

Last Friday I was invited to the Babalon Blogger's Night at the Public Image store in Antwerp together with some other bloggers! I had a great time looking at the wonderful collection, drinking delicious cava (:D) and meeting lovely bloggers: Nikki, Renée, Hanna, Steffi, Anouk, Nathalie and many others. Some pictures of the store and the collection:
















I was never a big Jeffrey Campbell fan, but I'm starting to like his shoes! I like the black wedges on the previous picture and the Lita's too, although these look more like fashionable mountain boots, haha :D




Picture from Curls and Bags
Too bad I didn't take more pictures of the collection! They were some really nice pieces in the store, and still affordable too: prices were between 25 and 200 euros. Don't come here for a simple & plain T-shirt or pants, because you can really find some statement pieces at the Public Image! Brands as Jeffrey Campbell, Minkpink, Titi + the German Kid, Motel Rocks, Unif, American Retro are being sold here. I didn't buy anything (because I'm really broke at the moment, haha) but I'm definitely going back soon, probably for these awesome leggings. Because I totally love cats now. Hanna did buy some awesome shorts:


Sexy legs! :D
More pictures of the evening:

Free massages!


Picture from Curls and Bags
Renée and Hanna
Check out Hanna's and Nathalie's report of the evening too! And I hope Nikki will write hers soon because she took a lot of hilarious photos of me :D 
Thank you so much Nele (owner of the Public Image) for inviting me and for the lovely evening! I'll be back ;)

The Public Image
Wijngaardstraat 16
2000 Antwerpen
+32 484 800 226
www.thepublicimage.be
https://www.facebook.com/ThePublicImage