September 27, 2012

Sneakers



If you'd told me a year ago I'd be wearing sneakers today, I'd be laughing: They were so not my retro/girly style. But times have changed, and not only did I start to like the look on others (Elien, Sabina and Leeloo rock their sneakers!), I've recently bought a pair too! I have to say, it's a nice change to wearing heels all the time (not that I do that - the cobblestones on these pictures are the reason for that) and I think they still look elegant. Even my boyfriend approves! SCORE

















H&M jeans and bag,  Zara crochet top, New Look leather jacket, eBay sunglasses, Sac d'Anvers sneakers
I'll be wearing these shoes all winter long, they match with everything <3 span="">
I'm off to bed now, tomorrow is Antwerp Fashion Night so I have to be wide awake! Who's going too?