October 25, 2012

Beanie & Black




The weather has been crazy lately: a few days ago I was walking around bare-legged, and today I had to put on a jacket and my beanie! Speaking of: I never thought a beanie would look good on me, but I tried this one on at the H&M men's department last week and I thought it looked quite good! Now my question is: do you take it off when going inside (hello frizzy and flat hair!) or do you leave it on like the cool kids? :D
Sorry if these pictures are a little blurry, I took then quickly before it started raining again and it was getting dark already. You might remember  (hate those old posts!) the background as my private roof terrace, I was too lazy to get outside and walk around to find a good photo spot so the roof it is. My street is a good background too, but there are lots of people passing by so setting up my tripod in the middle of the street wouldn't be such a good idea!





Whoops! That's what happens if you try to pull up your tights with long nails...



Wearing H&M dress, shirt & beanie, New Look jacket, Forever21 necklace and Sac d'Anverse sneakers

Now I'm going to curl up in bed in my pyjama's (I know, so classy) and watch a movie! See you soon!