January 24, 2013

Red, black & white


Yes, the world is still covered in snow, and yes, I'm still all giddy about it (notice my 'omg there's snow' face in almost every picture). Well, only for the 10 minutes these pictures were taken though: turns out these boots are the worst snow shoes ever, which led to quite a few 'eeeek!' moments on the way to our photo location! I did survive though, and I also survived all my exams, yay! The one I was fearing the most (Arabic, my main subject and the hardest of all) turned out just the way I expected: very difficult, and of course they asked all the words I'd forgotten (she could just have asked to translate those 3745 other words we had to study, but no...) Anyway, done with the study talk! I still have a week before I'm off to London, so I'm planning on lots of blogging, cooking, DIY-ing, working out, catching up with friends and anything that doesn't include sitting behind my desk! Can't wait.


About the outfit: nothing special, just my oversized vintage sweater to keep me warm (with 3 long-sleeved T-shirts underneath of course), a way too short skirt (actually a dress!), my trusty coat and beanie! Ugh, winter fashion is so predictable and boring...






What I'm wearing: H&M dress & beanie, vintage sweater and coat, Forever 21 necklace, Topshop boots

PS: I just noticed I have my hands in my pockets on almost every picture, it was just so cold! Yeah, I forgot to bring my gloves :D I really don't know where my mind is during exams...