January 12, 2013

Ripped jeans: the outfit

Here it is, my DIY jeans in its full glory! I wore this outfit to go sales shopping on Thursday. I didn't buy a lot actually, the sales were quite disappointing! I'll go back in a few days to see if prices have dropped a bit more - and it's some sort of habit of mine to do a bit of shopping after my exam. Luckily I only have 4 exams this semester or this could get expensive!
Not much to say about this outfit actually, except for this pompom cap I bought in the Asos sales and it's been on my head all the time lately. Well, I'm still studying so no washing my hair for days (except for shopping: pay some respect to the clothes :D) so all kinds of hats are  welcome these days. Only four days till my exams start, eeek!









What I'm wearing: DIY ripped jeans, Forever21 sweater, vintage coat, Asos hat and Topshop boots, H&M earrings




I've no idea what that white blurry spot is on the photos where you can see my feet - fog or something? :D
Btw jumping is so hard you guys:
Have a nice evening!