February 26, 2013

Jack Daniels

Stealing  borrowing our (boy)friends clothes: we've all done it, wether it's a pair of jeans when you've managed to spill on your last clean one or an oversized tee from your boyfriend when you're feeling lonely at night (or forgot to bring a pyjama...) A few months ago when I stayed over at my boyfriend's, I found myself with nothing to wear but the dress from our night out (on which I spilled a variety of drinks... Clumsy, me?) and a pair of jeans, so I pulled out this Jack Daniels T-shirt from my boyfriend's closet, and he never got it back - I wear it all the time so it surprised me it never made it on the blog before! It looks great with jeans, skirts or just underwear (well yes, what better way to 'reward' him for taking his clothes? ;)) I wore it with my new favourite jacket I found at the final Zara sales for only 19,99 - the original price was cut off, but I guess it must have been 70 euros or something, so a pretty good buy in my opinion! Prepare for a picture overload...













Being my charming self again...




What I'm wearing: H&M glitter jeans, Jack Daniels T-shirt, Zara jacket, Topshop boots, Forever21 necklace