June 22, 2013

Recycled

Well there's no denying that the nineties are back: a few days ago I was watching an old episode of Friends where Rachel was wearing an outfit just like mine. This skirt was actually a dress my mum bought a few years ago but never wore it, so she passed it on to my sister (who didn't wear it either) so I took it out of her closet and asked my mum to turn it into a skirt. Talk about recycling! I was inspired by this outfit from WeWoreWhat (my number one blog crush!) to wear it with a crop top and Allstars: the perfect casual outfit! I'm on my last days of studying right now (Tuesday is my last exam, fingers crossed!) and I'm getting really tired (I took a 4 hour nap yesterday, whoops) but I just have to suck it out now! Enjoy your weekend babes.





What I'm wearing: H&M dress (turned into a skirt) & top, Converse sneakers